This fun project was provided by my MIL. She bought this British magazine and it came with a packet that included; 2 squares of fabric, the clasp and instructions. HOW FUN! I unfortunately am still a novice at following written directions when it comes to sewing and I messed up, thus the less than even shape. I still enjoyed making this though and it took less than an hour so yay! Ashley loves it also :)
Sunday, July 29, 2012
My GMIL gave me a big box with all these miss matched tea cups and saucers. I have been wanting to do this project for awhile now and I finally decided to do it today. I have 5 posts like this in a fence between our back yard and an abandoned house next door, so I hot glued the cups to the saucers and filled 2 with food and 2 with water. The one in the middle is empty, I was thinking of putting a bird house there. :)
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Ashley and I are making pictures using shapes I cut out of colored foam. A different way to make pictures and to use their brains.
I did this awhile back. With hot Summer days beating down on us, it is more important than ever to be drinking plenty of water. I took a measuring cup and poured a cup of water at a time into my favorite water bottle and marked the lines where each cup landed. A good way to keep track of how much water you are actually drinking. Stay hydrated!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
These were the beginning of my dress forms. They came a plain cardboard and I glittered it :)
This blue one was inspired by winter
I discovered my 3DS had photo options so I was playing with them :)
This one was clearly inspired by Halloween
I did this one at Judy's house. It was actually hers, but she has guests coming and was worried she wouldn't finish on time. She glimmered the body and was inspired to do an angel theme with this one so I just played with stuff and tada! Angel!
This was Judy's other one. It was mostly finished. She mad the lace under-dress, the tutu, the top, painted the top pink, did the scarf and the button atop the breast. I put the made tutu on, modge podged a napkin to the base, cut the ribbon in the back, added the black draping ribbon on the front and added the flower at the back
Here is a picture of all of ours, all including Judy, Teasha and mine. This was a fun project and I am looking forward to more!