Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July Craft Swap

 These were the beginning of my dress forms. They came a plain cardboard and I glittered it :)

 This blue one was inspired by winter






 I discovered my 3DS had photo options so I was playing with them :)

 This one was clearly inspired by Halloween







 I did this one at Judy's house. It was actually hers, but she has guests coming and was worried she wouldn't finish on time. She glimmered the body and was inspired to do an angel theme with this one so I just played with stuff and tada! Angel!



 This was Judy's other one. It was mostly finished. She mad the lace under-dress, the tutu, the top, painted the top pink, did the scarf and the button atop the breast. I put the made tutu on, modge podged a napkin to the base, cut the ribbon in the back, added the black draping ribbon on the front and added the flower at the back



Here is a picture of all of ours, all including Judy, Teasha and mine. This was a fun project and I am looking forward to more!

No comments:

Post a Comment